Sir Andy Haines, Professor of Environmental Change and Public Health, London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, delivered this Public Lecture on 28 May 2019.
This talk is available to Fellows, Members and the public.
- The WHO and the How | Professor Andrew Pollard
- Vaccine hesitancy - what, where and why? | Professor Heidi Larson
- Control of malaria - half way there | Professor Sir Brian Greenwood CBE
- Syndemics and chronic diseases in South and sub-Saharan Africa | Professor Stephen Tollman
- Planetary health in the Anthropocene Epoch | Professor Sir Andy Haines
- Emerging infectious diseases | Professor David Heymann
- How to eliminate TB by 2050? | Professor Ajit Lalvani
- Public health challenges in Europe | Professor Martin McKee
- Migration and health | Dr Alexander van Tulleken
- Fiscal Policy- Alcohol minimum unit pricing: a tale of two countries | Professor Colin Drummond