Courses tagged with "Latest"
- Update in inflammatory bowel disease | Dr Sreedhar Subramanian
- Abdominal pain: a surgical approach | Mr Rajan Ravindran
- Diagnosis and treatment of irritable bowel syndrome | Dr Jonathan Fletcher
- Realistic Medicine | Dr Sarah Keir
- Update on current best practice for end of life | Dr Joanna Bowden
- Spiritual care: A key component of person-centred care | Mr Paul Graham
- Street drugs: What's new and what's to know? | Professor Simon Thomas
- International weapons - a clear and present danger | Professor Michael Eddleston
- Is my poisoned patient 'detainable'? | Dr Roger Smyth
- Towards more rational treatment of sepsis | Professor Martin Llewelyn
- Update on cytomegalovirus (CMV) - what's new in diagnosis, treatment and prevention | Professor Paul Griffiths
- Biologic agents - not all that glitters is gold | Professor Gerry Davies
- Cellulitis - how can we do better? | Dr Rebecca Sutherland
Coming soon: Dengue: current challenges and opportunities | Professor Bridget Wills
Sir Andy Haines, Professor of Environmental Change and Public Health, London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, delivered this Public Lecture on 28 May 2019.
This talk is available to Fellows, Members and the public.
- Hot topics in renal replacement therapy | Dr Clara Day
- Hot topics in chronic kidney disease | Dr Charlie Tomson
- Live donation: Gold standard or last resort? - The physician's view | Dr Aisling Courtney
- Lupus nephritis: difficult cases | Professor David Jayne and Professor Stewart Fleming
- AKI and pregnancy | Dr Kate Wiles
Dr Graham Nimmo and Dr Dorothy Armstrong in conversation.
Don’t Take It Personally explores self-care and compassion in the face of complaint, and the power of apology.
- Top tips for FY1 - a personal perspective | Dr Jonathan Kang
- Managing unwell patients - tips for your first on-call shifts | Dr Nicola Robinson
- FY1 - Managing the transition from student to doctor - learning to learn while working | Dr Fiona Cameron
- Top tips for FY | Dr Chloe Searle
- On call - Survival Guide | Mr David Watson
- The NEWS is not a verb. Managing yourself and your patients when everyone seems sick | Dr Nick Lane
- Panel discussion | Dr Chloe Searle, Mr David Watson, Dr Nick Lane. Chair: Dr Jenny Hall
- Top Tips for FY1 | Dr Adam Groves
- Managing the acutely unwell patient: Medical Registrar and Nurse Perspectives | Dr Rebecca Weerakoon and Mr Morgan Downie
- Physician heal thyself – transitioning from student to doctor | Professor Rona Patey
- The Internal Medicine Curriculum: What I need to know | Dr Anna Olsson-Brown
- The future of internal medicine training - A new curriculum for 2019 | Dr Mike Jones
- IMT discussion | Dr Anna Olsson-Brown and Dr Mike Jones
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)